Wednesday, September 7, 2016

'Weekly' Update 9/7/16

I know! I know!

But things have been busy. Luckily, work is going.... somewhat to plan. I've been working on most of the move sets and some of the mid-final moments of Labyrinth. Just to polish up what I have. Currently, at this time, the 'demo' of the game should, by all means, be done. It actually rounds out the first half of the game, which lets me prep for the second, which I'm excited about, even as I'm writing out the story and dialog!

Additionally, Laby has kinda taken a back seat in the coming weeks. Why, you ask? Weeeeell, I may have decided to join a certain GameJam, which I'll be talking about once it starts. I'm working out some of the ideas of it, and it's actually rather interesting.

The game will be called Tower of Eros, and it'll be like a rogue-like, dungeon crawling, novel like game. If that sounds interesting to you, then keep on the lookout for that, soon to come. Though, you never know with how well I tend to update this stuff. I really, REALLY need to work on that. Arg!

Well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment