Wednesday, September 28, 2016

GOD DAMN IT, ALEX! (Update 9/28/16)

I know! I know!

I said weekly updates, but ya know... stuff happens. >_>

Anyways, I'm currently working on a new game, Tower of Eros.

It'll be on itch.io, so be sure to check it out when it's up. Additionally, it'll be up in the running for LewdJam 2016. Yes, this is the game I was talking about a couple weeks ago. I'll be posting a link to both the game, and GameJam once I have things in order.

As for Labyrinth... Well, I've done very few things, mostly balancing, and fixed the ending a bit. However, it's not something to write home about. This will also be going on itch.io once I get the chance to do that as well.

That's about it! I'll try to remember I have a blog that I have update more often. At least it wasn't months before my last update, so... improvement! >_>;

.. I'm gonna go lay down now. T~T

No comments:

Post a Comment